Flexible Personal Loans. Finance the things that matter to you. Build the bedroom that’s out of this world. Take yourself on the trip of a lifetime. Control your finances. Whatever you could use some extra money for, a Citi Ready Credit Flexible Personal Loans can help make it happen. Choose the loan that’s right for you:
- 6.9% p.a.
- Flexible repayments
- 6.9% p.a. offer is available up to 80% of your credit limit1
- A low $129 establishment fee
- After 3 years, rate reverts to 19.49% p.a. on any outstanding balance
- 8.99% p.a.
- Fixed monthly repayments
- A low $99 establishment fee
- Be rewarded for your good credit rating with low rate of 8.99% p.a. If you don’t qualify for this rate, you could still enjoy a competitive rate of 10.99% p.a.
- Choose to receive all or part of your credit limit at the fixed rate.
Citi Ready Credit essentials:
Citibank Ready Credit is a flexible personal loan that makes it easy to achieve what really matters to you. Pay off that important purchase or outstanding balance at a leading rate with one of these offers. You can also choose to redraw on your loan at standard variable rate, currently 19.49% p.a. Ready Credit isn’t your average loan. It’s a step up.
- Credit limits up to $60,000
- No early payout fees
- No monthly or annual fees
- Flexibility to make additional repayments at any time, without penalty.
Citi Ready Credit Flexible features
- Withdraw funds whenever you like up to your approved credit limit, at the standard variable rate, currently 19.49% p.a. You don’t need to reapply.
Upon approval of your application, simply call us to activate this limited-time offer.
Offer ends 30 November 2015.
Terms and Conditions of Citi Ready Credit:
Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Credit criteria apply. Existing Ready Credit and Personal Credit customers are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- You can borrow funds at the 6.9% p.a. rate by a BPAY balance transfer, or by a cheque. This cheque will appear as a balance transfer (BT) on your statement. Your total balance transfers with this offer may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 6.9% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application and cheques-to-self with this offer within 90 days of account opening. Payments are applied to BT amounts before cash advances and retail purchases, and if your account has more than one BT, the BT at the lowest interest rate will be repaid first. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Citibank Ready Credit standard Annual Percentage Rate, currently 19.49% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. This information is current as at 1 June 2015. Offer ends 30 November 2015. Offer may be extended. Existing Ready Credit and Personal Credit customers are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer.
- Minimum monthly payments apply.
- An Establishment Fee of $129 will be debited to your Citibank Account on the date we issue you a statement of Account for the Statement Period in which you first use or activate your Account.
- An Establishment Fee of $99 will be debited to your Citibank Account on the date we issue you a statement of Account for the Statement Period in which you first use or activate your Account.
- Based on our assessment of your application and credit rating, upon approval you will be offered a promotional interest rate of 8.99% p.a. or 10.99% p.a. for four years on Fixed Payment Option. You can borrow funds at the promotional rate by requesting an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) at account approval. You must ensure the payee details are correct as the receiving institution will credit the funds based solely on the details provided and Citibank may not be able to recover funds sent to an unintended recipient if the incorrect BSB number and/or identifier have been provided. Alternatively you can convert selected retail purchases of $500 or more by calling customer service within 2 days from the date of purchase. Purchase must be made within 90 days of activation. (a) This offer is subject to our credit criteria and your existing accounts with us being in good order at the time of processing. (b) Your Fixed Payment Option amount uses part of your credit limit. As you pay off your Fixed Payment Option amount, the amounts you pay off will become available for you to use again as part of your credit limit at the standard variable rate, currently 19.49% p.a. (c) If you fail to pay the Monthly Instalment by the Payment Due Date, this instalment amount will be charged at the standard variable rate. We also reserve the right to cancel your Fixed Payment Option. If it is cancelled, the full outstanding balance of your Fixed Payment Option will also revert to the standard variable rate (d) For the full terms and conditions of your Fixed Payment Option, please refer to the Unsecured Revolving Credit Terms and Conditions. This offer ends 30 November 2015. Offer may be extended.
- Estimated fixed repayments on an Equal Payment Plan. Assumes minimum instalments are made by payment due date each month. Excludes establishment fees and other charges. Does not take into account other purchases and cash advances subject to interest at the standard interest rate. This is an example only. Your personal circumstances may differ.
- Comparison rate calculated on unsecured loan amount of $30,000 over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments.
WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- A credit line of between $5,000 and $60,000 will be assigned based on credit criteria and your credit rating. Minimum income required is $35,000 a year. You can borrow up to 80% of your credit limit with the 6.9% p.a. offer.
- Other service fees and charges including late payment fee and dishonour fee may apply.