Go to Deal
eBay End of Year Sale Sitewide 15% off is on now. Yes thats a massive 15% off sitewide when you spend $150 or more. Maximum discount of $300. This Red Hot Bargain is live and ends Thursday 31 December 2015. Use Code CELEBRATE2015.
Things to know about eBay End of Year Sale Sitewide 15% off:
- By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This offer commences at 11.00 (AEDT) on Tuesday 29 December 2015 and ends at 23.59 (AEDT) on Thursday 31 December 2015 (“Offer Period”).
- The offer entitles you to 15% off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) when you spend $150 or more in one transaction during the Offer Period, for up to 2 transactions and up to a maximum discount of $300 per transaction.
- Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
- Purchases of items listed in the following categories are excluded from this offer: Services (316), Cars, Bikes, Boats (9,800), Tickets, Travel (11,730) and Gift Cards (172,009).
- The redemption code requires payment with an Australian PayPal account in order to take effect.
- To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code CELEBRATE2015 into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
- The 15% discount is on item cost only and does not apply to postage costs.
- A minimum spend of $150 per transaction applies.
- The total discount is capped at $300 per transaction. Limit 2 transactions per person during the Offer Period.
- Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay’s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount, limit, suspend or terminate a user account, prohibit access to this offer or any future offers, delay or remove hosted content or take other technical and legal steps against you if eBay believes:
- you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
- a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
- buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other eBay coupon, voucher or redemption code.
- Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
- In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
- This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
- Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
- To the extent permitted by law, eBay and PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
- eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
- The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.